The Chicken Place
Kyle G’s Restaurants is a people first company. When you look at a restaurant, what is it filled with? Of course, there are tables, chairs, plates, stoves, decor and an endless amount of other items and equipment. However, we believe, what defines a restaurant is the people inside it, both working and dining. We are committed to providing the best possible training, benefits and working environment to our team that we can in order to be the hospitality employer of choice for our community.
Our philosophy is simple: We believe in serving smiles one plate at a time. We do this by putting the best products in the hands of the best people, and allowing that formula to do its magic. Thus, making our restaurants the restaurant of choice for our guests when deciding where to dine.
Our brands each operate with the same underlying principles, yet have their own unique menus, teams and personalities. Our goal is to create a restaurant company showcasing the many different and diverse ingredients and techniques all while focusing on exceptional hospitality, showcasing a high level of restaurateurship.
PRINCIPLES AND PROMISES PRINCIPLE VALUES
- Honesty in Speaking: We treat everyone with dignity, honesty, respect, and integrity.
- Being of Service: We are committed to treating people as special and giving of ourselves, doing more than expected, anticipating needs, and making a difference.
- Great People: We hire great people, we set clear expectations, we provide regular feedback, and we celebrate great performances.
- We Function as a Team: We all look good together, we all look bad together!
TEAM MEMBER PROMISE
- Citizenship: Getting to work on time, dressed and ready to work. Doing the job to our high standards and asking questions when unsure.
- Consistent Growth: We are committed to continuous improvement, getting better day by day, shift by shift. Best today, Better tomorrow.
- Doing the Right Thing: Do it right the first time with integrity in your work.
WE PROMISE YOU
- Clear Direction: Communicating what we stand for and what we will not stand for, how your job contributes to the success of the restaurant, and clear and timely communication of change and how it affects you.
- Teaching: Standard-setting training that gives you a complete understanding of the skills you need to be successful in your position, and enjoy what you do, and where you work.
- Belonging: You are immediately welcomed as a member of the team, know that you are valued, and are held accountable for your behavior and results. We help in times of personal need, provide opportunities to prepare for more responsibility, and invite you to share in the celebrations of the team.
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing department level restaurant operations and modeling and demonstrating leadership that is grounded in our Principles and Promises. Successful performance is measured by consistent results delivered through our systems, methods and procedures that support our mission statement, our team, our guests and our community.
- Maintain professional demeanor, vocabulary, dress, and self presentation
- Assists with staffing level and determining which staff are assigned to each shift.
- Manages all employees and maintains high employment quality standards including hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline, and termination, as appropriate.
- Enforces safety and sanitary practices and maintenance for the front of the house.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances, all health inspections meet required state standards.
- Actively participates as a member of the management team.
- Responds to guest comments and seeks opportunities to build guest count while educating and empowering others to act in similar capacity.
- Sets excellent guest service and work examples.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire menu and preparation.
- Maintains current and accurate collateral in areas in front-of-the-house.
- Engages in community and market related opportunities for the restaurant.
- Fulfills areas of responsibility as designated related but not limited to guest recoveries, specific schedules of work groups, inventory and ordering needs, etc
- Minimum of 2 years of previous fine dining or polished casual experience.
- Minimum of 3 years prior salaried management experience .
- Strong knowledge of wines.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Basic computer proficiency preferred.
PERKS & BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER AT KYLE G’S RESTAURANTS
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- College 529 Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
Salary Range: $57,000 – $67,000