Oak & Ember- Stuart
Kyle G’s Restaurants is a people first company. When you look at a restaurant, what is it filled with? Of course, there are tables, chairs, plates, stoves, decor and an endless amount of other items and equipment. However, we believe, what defines a restaurant is the people inside it, both working and dining. We are committed to providing the best possible training, benefits and working environment to our team that we can in order to be the hospitality employer of choice for our community.
Our philosophy is simple: We believe in serving smiles one plate at a time. We do this by putting the best products in the hands of the best people, and allowing that formula to do its magic. Thus, making our restaurants the restaurant of choice for our guests when deciding where to dine.
Our brands each operate with the same underlying principles, yet have their own unique menus, teams and personalities. Our goal is to create a restaurant company showcasing the many different and diverse ingredients and techniques all while focusing on exceptional hospitality, showcasing a high level of restaurateurship.
PRINCIPLES AND PROMISES PRINCIPLE VALUES
- Honesty in Speaking: We treat everyone with dignity, honesty, respect, and integrity.
- Being of Service: We are committed to treating people as special and giving of ourselves, doing more than expected, anticipating needs, and making a difference.
- Great People: We hire great people, we set clear expectations, we provide regular feedback, and we celebrate great performances.
- We Function as a Team: We all look good together, we all look bad together!
TEAM MEMBER PROMISE
- Citizenship: Getting to work on time, dressed and ready to work. Doing the job to our high standards and asking questions when unsure.
- Consistent Growth: We are committed to continuous improvement, getting better day by day, shift by shift. Best today, Better tomorrow.
- Doing the Right Thing: Do it right the first time with integrity in your work.
WE PROMISE YOU
- Clear Direction: Communicating what we stand for and what we will not stand for, how your job contributes to the success of the restaurant, and clear and timely communication of change and how it affects you.
- Teaching: Standard-setting training that gives you a complete understanding of the skills you need to be successful in your position, and enjoy what you do, and where you work.
- Belonging: You are immediately welcomed as a member of the team, know that you are valued, and are held accountable for your behavior and results. We help in times of personal need, provide opportunities to prepare for more responsibility, and invite you to share in the celebrations of the team.
As a member of the Kyle G Restaurant team, The Porter ensures our restaurant is always clean and safe for our Team Members and Guests.
Basic Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition after service hours.
- Ability to adhere to a flexible schedule including late nights and weekends
- Clean food preparation areas, facilities, or equipment
- Ensure cleanliness, including keeping the floors clean by following “Wash n Walk” procedures, cleaning surfaces, cleaning and maintaining the preparation area.
- Adhere to all Kyle G Restaurant service standards
- Follow departmental checklists and standard operating procedures to ensure work areas are prepared for opening, mid-shift or closing in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain professional relationships with all Managers and Team Members
- Check over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Complete scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly
- Assist management with other assigned duties as needed
PERKS & BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER AT KYLE G’S RESTAURANTS
- Weekly Pay
- Starting rate: $15 an hour
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- College 529 Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan