The Chicken Place
Kyle G’s Restaurants is a people first company. When you look at a restaurant, what is it filled with? Of course, there are tables, chairs, plates, stoves, decor and an endless amount of other items and equipment. However, we believe, what defines a restaurant is the people inside it, both working and dining. We are committed to providing the best possible training, benefits and working environment to our team that we can in order to be the hospitality employer of choice for our community.
Our philosophy is simple: We believe in serving smiles one plate at a time. We do this by putting the best products in the hands of the best people, and allowing that formula to do its magic. Thus, making our restaurants the restaurant of choice for our guests when deciding where to dine.
Our brands each operate with the same underlying principles, yet have their own unique menus, teams and personalities. Our goal is to create a restaurant company showcasing the many different and diverse ingredients and techniques all while focusing on exceptional hospitality, showcasing a high level of restaurateurship.
PRINCIPLES AND PROMISES PRINCIPLE VALUES
- Honesty in Speaking: We treat everyone with dignity, honesty, respect, and integrity.
- Being of Service: We are committed to treating people as special and giving of ourselves, doing more than expected, anticipating needs, and making a difference.
- Great People: We hire great people, we set clear expectations, we provide regular feedback, and we celebrate great performances.
- We Function as a Team: We all look good together, we all look bad together!
TEAM MEMBER PROMISE
- Citizenship: Getting to work on time, dressed and ready to work. Doing the job to our high standards and asking questions when unsure.
- Consistent Growth: We are committed to continuous improvement, getting better day by day, shift by shift. Best today, Better tomorrow.
- Doing the Right Thing: Do it right the first time with integrity in your work.
WE PROMISE YOU
- Clear Direction: Communicating what we stand for and what we will not stand for, how your job contributes to the success of the restaurant, and clear and timely communication of change and how it affects you.
- Teaching: Standard-setting training that gives you a complete understanding of the skills you need to be successful in your position, and enjoy what you do, and where you work.
- Belonging: You are immediately welcomed as a member of the team, know that you are valued, and are held accountable for your behavior and results. We help in times of personal need, provide opportunities to prepare for more responsibility, and invite you to share in the celebrations of the team.
As a Bartender, you will have the biggest impact on our guests’ experiences. You will determine whether each guest feels welcomed and appreciated. It is essential that you maintain an energetic, friendly and caring attitude at all times. It is your responsibility to see that each guest is made to feel special and enjoys our elegant atmosphere, great food, and superb craft cocktails. We take great pride in our hospitality and professional service. Our high standards can only be maintained through great people like yourself who share our values and desire to do the best job possible for our guests each and every day.
Bartenders work directly with customers by selling and serving food and beverages. Their responsibilities include knowledge of food liquor, beer and wine menu offerings. Knowledge of steps of service and side work tasks. Must follow state and local laws regarding verifying age requirements with regards to alcohol service.
BASIC TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
- Maintain professional demeanor, vocabulary, dress, and self presentation.
- Know & Follow all Laws regarding serving alcoholic beverages
- Know & Follow Food and Beverage Safety regulations
- Have a strong working knowledge of all table numbers and position points
- Learn all menus food, liquor, beer and wine effectively
- Be a great team player
- Greet guests and create a welcoming atmosphere
- Use a POS to take orders and payments
- Keep bar and all service areas clean and well stocked
- Guide guests through the menu deftly to ensure optimum dining experience
- Proper & Responsible cash handling
- Clean the bar areas shiftly/daily as required by your location
- Communicate any issues or obstacles to management in a timely professional manner
- Be aware of the Five ‘P’s of World Class Service: pride, passion, preparation, professionalism and presentation.
- Be an ambassador of the Brand
PERKS & BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER AT KYLE G’S RESTAURANTS
- Career Growth. We believe in developing people!
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits. We offer health (medical, dental and vision) insurance options for eligible team members
- Meal comp benefits
- College 529 Savings Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan